- Tables and picnic areas are first come first serve. PLEASE DO NOT MOVE PICNIC TABLES.
- Outhouses and indoor restrooms (located upstairs inside retail store) are available along with hand washing and hand sanitizing stations.
- In the case of inclement weather please do not congregate under the car port unless already seated there. In the event of severe inclement weather your food will be packaged to go. Please designate a pick up person to recieve food in store.
- Please be conscious of the comfort levels of others while standing in order lines and other common areas (while feeding animals, restroom lines, etc.)
(Please only feed our adorable animals friends grain from the feeders. Other items can upset their bellies!)
- Please utilize the QR Code, found on your table, for access to our menu, paper menues are available at the bar upon request.
- After placing your order you will receive a beeper to notify you when your food is ready for pick up.
- Your may now open a tab for food, drinks, ice cream, etc. The bartender will hold your card until you are ready to cash out. Please provide the bartender or cashier with your last name prior to ordering for the smoothest possible transaction.